The Financial Commitment At Blossom Wood Day School
Blossom Wood is committed to providing the highest quality educational experience for its students. It was developed for the sole purpose of educating students in a Christian environment, rich with challenging academic experiences, relevant extended learning opportunities and nurturing adults that are invested in them. This continues to be our first and foremost priority.
Parents of independent schools understand that private school education is a choice and a privilege. For many of our families it is a sacrifice. This investment requires a financial commitment. Funding for school programs is derived through tuition, fundraising, and charitable contributions. We take great pride in our independence and ability to determine and implement school curriculum and programs that are in the best interest of our students, as this is paramount to our purpose for existence.
The financial commitment from parents is only one expectation that is required to bring about success for our students, but it is vital to the fiscal foundation of the school. Tuition covers about 75% of the actual cost of a student’s education at Blossom Wood. The remaining 25% percent must be raised through giving initiatives, fundraising and charitable contributions. The commitment to our financial obligations to faculty, staff, and community businesses that serve our school during the year has grown with the demand for our service to more children.
Because you have selected Blossom Wood, it is expected that you will be a willing financial supporter. We’re working everyday to give our very best to our students and we measure our accomplishments by their success. We promise to never take your commitment for granted. You will receive the rewards of your investment for many years to come.
Back to Tuition